Premium Portfolio Service
Enjoy investing without the administrative burden
You enjoy being in control of your investments, making all the decisions and looking for opportunities. But you don't enjoy the endless administration and paperwork that's involved. You'd appreciate a sounding board from time to time too - someone who's an expert in building and maintaining successful portfolios. We can provide just the support you've dreamt of.
What is Burrell's Premium Portfolio Service (PPS)?
PPS is a complete solution to support your investment activities: a client-focused PPS administration team, a skilled, personal investment advisor, valuable research and super-smart technology. This combination gives you the right support so you can focus on what you enjoy - building and managing a successful investment portfolio.
PPS is suitable for individuals, partnerships, super funds, estates, not-for-profits, companies and trusts.
How does it work?
A PPS team to attend to your administration and paperwork. PPS takes the time and worry out of keeping your shareholder records organised. We do all the paperwork and monitoring, and at tax time, we present you or your accountant with a fully prepared end of year statement on income and capital gains.
- Smart technology 24/7. The Burrell PPS internet technology makes management of your portfolio quick, error-free and paperless. View and track all your asset classes, plus all transactions for listed securities, corporate actions, dividend distributions, interest payments and re-investments. Your portfolio also links automatically to your cash management account for easy access to funds.
- A personal advisor to guide and support you. Even the most skilled investors need a second opinion. Your personal investment advisor will work with you to select investments, buy and sell shares and respond to corporate actions. You'll get expert assistance and informed investment recommendations to help you grow your portfolio.
- Information at your fingertips, anytime. The Burrell PPS technology lets you instantly view the current status and performance of your investments, their yield, performance comparisons, paperless reports and so much more. And with our Burrell Desktop software, you can also view market and portfolio information.
- Make better decisions and capture opportunities. We'll make sure you don't miss opportunities by giving you priority notice of rights issues, takeover offers and other capital movements. If you give us the go ahead to act, we'll make it happen. We'll also proactively review your capital gains tax positions throughout the year.
- A committed team who knows you and cares about your investments. When you call us, you won't find a call centre. You'll find a small team of portfolio administration experts who'll be familiar with your investments and your situation. And with our trading, research and settlement teams close by, we can respond to your instructions quickly and effectively.
- You are always in control. Your investments are registered in your name, and we make no decision without consulting you first. You'll receive all contract notes for shares bought and sold, and if you ever wish to take over the administration of your portfolio, just give us one months' written notice.
Contact us for an obligation-free conversation.
Call 1300 4 BURRELL, or download our Premium Portfolio Service PDF for more information.