Investing for yourself doesn’t have to mean by yourself
If you're considering an SMSF but don't know where to start, Burrell's SMSF services can help. We make the complex simple.
The advantages of SMSFs
- Transparency. You see your own investments and track their performance. The more you see and know, the more you become engaged in your super to maximise the strategy and ultimately your retirement funds.
- Control. You can become highly involved in implementing your personal investment strategy. And you can tailor it – you can invest in a broad range of products (such as listed securities, managed investments, cash, property, etc) under a single trust deed, and reduce your costs through substantial economies of scale.
- Flexibility. You have the ability to alter your fund's investment strategy to meet changes in personal circumstances, economic conditions or legislation. You can also have your personal super and pension fund within the same trust deed.
- Tax incentives and reduced costs. SMSFs may allow you to transfer existing assets into a more tax-effective environment. You can also access investment gearing opportunities and tax-effective share trading strategies. Plus, SMSFs may offer lower ongoing fees than sole provider and master funds.
How do we help?
Lack of knowledge is the number one reason individuals don't have a SMSF. Burrell can guide you in the right direction and make the complex simple. Our SMSF services includes:
- administration services
- a comprehensive portfolio management service
- a research team to provide updates on the latest super developments
- experienced superannuation advisers who listen to trustees, provide insights and help manage your investment decisions.
First, we help determine whether an SMSF is right for you, then we guide you through the steps involved in setting it up. As a private firm, we can work with your preferred advisers, or recommend our own.
Ongoing management of your SMSFs investment strategy is made easy by our Premium Portfolio Service (PPS). PPS is a complete solution to support your investment activities. It combines a client-focused PPS administration team to handle your administration and paperwork, a personal investment adviser to guide and support you, valuable research to inform you, and super-smart technology to enable you to make better decisions.